Coegin Pharma has set the foundations for an eventful 2021
- Development of a new ambitious strategy with a focus on skin cancer.
- Listing on NGM Nordic SME through a reverse takeover by GoldBlue AB.
- Establishment of the expertise required to conduct clinical trials in actinic keratosis and a future Phase IIa clinical trial in basal cell carcinoma.
- Established cooperation with Studies&Me and Bispebjerg Hospital for a combined Phase I/II clinical trial in actinic keratosis with AVX001, expected to be conducted and completed in 2021.
- Submitted clinical application to conduct Phase I/II trial in actinic keratosis.
- Broadened pipeline and expanded ambitions, including evaluation of projects related to diseases such as leukemia, triple-negative breast cancer and chronic kidney disease.
- Planned spinouts of two separate subsidiaries focused on systemic cancers and chronic renal disease, respectively.
- Two completed capital raises totaling MSEK 31.4.